Monday, August 31, 2009

Trapped at Home - Week 2

So at my last appointment, my OB wanted me to start a modified bed rest routine - where I should be laying down 6 hours a day (not necessarily all at once). I started working from home last week and am now on week 2 of being trapped inside. It isn't too bad as long as I keep a schedule of things to do to keep me from going crazy.

My next appt is Thursday and I can't wait since we'll be having an U/S - I keep wondering how much each baby weighs now. I'm hoping closer to 3lbs than 2.

So tomorrow I'll be 30 weeks - I'm hoping to make it to 36 weeks. We shall see how it goes. So far so good, but I know things can change quickly.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! That is crazy that you are going to be 30 weeks tomorrow!! WOW! It seems to be going by so fast. I am so glad that you are doing good, and things are going well...well as well as 6 hours in laying down a day can be. :)

    ReplyDelete