Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Trimester 2 - Day 1

Wow - can't believe we've made it this far! This is definitely new territory.

As for my appearance - I still think I look more chunky then preggo, but I think that's starting to change since the pants I could kind of zip up and wear with my Bellaband last week won't even zip up at all this week. This means until the donated clothes from my friend arrive, I'm reduced to 2 pair of jeans and one pair of capri pants that I bought at Target to wear to work. Not good. Let's hope those clothes are on the way!!

Not much else going on - my mom is trying to schedule a shower for me around August 1 which will be fun. Can't wait to get back towards the beach! I miss it so much being out here in the midwest.

That's all from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment