Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Approaching Phase 2

I can't believe that I'm 13 weeks along already! Time is flying by! Hard to believe when we started both babies were only 8 cells big and now there both as big as a peach!

Another milestone will be next week when I get to go to my first baby shower feeling "part of the gang" and not the barren woman. Even better, the shower is for one of my IF friends who has struggled as much as I have, and now we're both having twins! I couldn't be happier for us both!

I should really post a bump-watch photo of myself, but I still feel more on the fat side and less pregnant. I hopped on the scale this morning and I think I've gained about eight pounds - which isn't to out of line I guess. I did buy some maternity jeans at the Gap, but they are still way to big on me but my normal jeans won't fit either unless I'm wearing a belly band. Such a weird place to be in. On a good note a dear friend of mine is sending a bunch of clothes for me which will be a godsend this summer when nothing fits but my DH's t-shirts and no shorts.

The other thing I need to buy is maternity undies - I've heard conflicting reports on these, but my current undies are cutting into me, especially at night when I'm at my most bloated. No fun!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see some belly pics!! I am glad everything is going so great for you. Have FUN at the shower! Won't be too long until you have one of your own!

    ReplyDelete