Friday, May 29, 2009

Is it hot in here? Wk 16

Pheww! It feels like the office building has the heat on today - or maybe its just me. Can't wait till its August and 90 out!!

A milestone in this past week has been feeling a few kicks, but only maybe 1-2 times a day and only when I'm lying down. They are mostly coming from baby B on the left since that one is facing forward. I'm really looking forward to feeling more movement from both and when DH can feel them with his hand on my belly. He is really looking forward to seeing the "lumps" when they get really big and actually stick out of my stomach - I'm not so sure that'll be a great feeling for me. Sounds like it hurts...

Another thing that I've noticed is I don't like any pressure on my belly - from too tight pants/undies or when DH puts his hand on my belly to hard.

I've officially started my registry on B-r-Us but tonight is the first time we'll venture out to the store to look at car seats, strollers, etc. Can't wait. I always think that place is hot, overwhelming and filled with screaming kids, so I'm hoping no one will be there after 7PM at night to make it as stress-free as possible.

1 comment:

  1. You look so adorable with your bump. Are you moving home or staying here?

    ReplyDelete