Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Week 18 - Movin On Up

Time seems to be flying by. I can't believe we're almost at the halfway mark (although with a delivery planned by week 38, I guess we've passed that point already).

Things to look forward to include the Level II Ultrasound scheduled for the last week in June. I can't imagine what they'll look like at that point - the last time we saw them they were still kind of hard to make out. I'm hoping for a much clearer picture this time.

I think this weekend we're also planning on getting the cribs. We're getting two matching cribs from a co-worker who just bought them 3 years ago so they're pretty new. Can't wait to see what they look like in the room!!!

Tonight I've been invited to go to a Twins Club meeting nearby. It's going to be outdoors at a free concert, so I'm not sure how much chatting I'll get to do with other moms.

No comments:

Post a Comment