Friday, April 10, 2009

New Look, New Feel, Growing Pooch

So I decided to update the blog look, hope everyone likes it.

My blog isn't the only thing that's changing its look. I have a definite pooch, but its hard to tell if I'm growing or if its the result of the truckload of food that I inhale everyday.

Yesterday morning I told myself to keep try and keep the eating within normal ranges, but I get so hungry so quickly I end up inhaling whatever I'm eating. I'm also always crave carbs - pasta, bread, bagels, mashed potatoes - can't get enough!

I'm also starting to amass used baby stuff from friends and coworkers. My mom has managed to get a twin stroller and one of my coworkers is selling me two cribs with mattresses for really cheap. I'm also hoping to get the matching dresser/changing table from her, but her son who is 3 1/2 still isn't potty trained. Maybe this summer he'll finally catch on.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see a belly pic. girlfriend!! I am so excited for you and your pooch!
    HA HA HA word verificatio was Ovacise.

    hee hee...

    ReplyDelete