Thursday, April 30, 2009

Back from Vacation/Back to Work

Always a bummer when you have to come back to work from vacation and there is huge pile of work on your desk and its raining..... sigh...

We went to sunny CA to visit family and that was fun and pretty relaxing. Everyone was excited to hear our news. My mom was also there visiting at the same time and insisted she listen to my stomach with a stethoscope, which I told her wouldn't work, but she proceeded anyways (didn't work).

Now that we're back and moved into our new place - I feel like we have so much work to do to fix it up and get ready for the fall. With the summer only a few weeks away the pressure is on!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are doing okay!!! I like your little thing on the side that shows how big the wee ones are. Awesome!! 12 weeks already?!?!? This is flying by!

    ReplyDelete