Monday, April 13, 2009

Summer School

Looks like this July will be busy with school - baby school that is.

I contacted the hospital about classes offered throughout the summer and the nice coordinator lady said I should plan on taking my classes during July.

The classes we'd like to take include the all the obvious ones - Childbirth Prep (aka Lamaze), Newborn Care + Safety, Infant CPR and a Breastfeeding Class. Each of these classes will cost $30 for me and DH except the Childbirth Prep which costs a whopping $100. They offer that class over 4 weeks for two hours per week, or I can get it all done on one Saturday. I'm thinking that may be info overload for one day - we'll see what DH says.

I did also find a twin breastfeeding class offered by another local hospital in August - will definitely need to sign up for that one!

Did I mention that I haven't exercised since IVF started in Feb? I feel like a tub o'lard. I also hope to sign up for water aerobics at the local high school to get my buns from way to giggly, to moderately giggly.

No comments:

Post a Comment