Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Maybe the key is...

So on Sunday I was lazy and didn't do my normal morning routine, which includes taking my prenatal vitamin. So I figured I'd take it before bed instead. Well - what do you know - no nausea (or only very slight) on Sunday.

Since then I've been taking them at night and have noticed a marked improvement. Thank the lord!

Other than that, I have had occasional cramping/burning feeling on my R side, but with no regularity. Not sure if it is something to worry about or has more to do with the neverending amount of gas I have. (TMI)

Still counting the days until my first OB appt - it will be so sweet to go see him for actually being pregnant and not because of my endo/annual pap exams.

I really hope everyone is still hanging on in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment