Friday, July 10, 2009

22 weeks and all is well

Wow - time is going by so fast! The cribs have been assembled and now were just waiting on the changing table/dresser from the same person we got the cribs from. The room is starting to come together!

Last week we started taking classes at our hospital - so far we've done Infant CPR/First Aid and our first of 4 Childbirthing Classes. The birthing class isn't really focused on Lamaze, more on the physical aspects of before delivery, during and after. This past week we spoke about signs of early labor, taking care of yourself in the 3rd trimester, etc.

Of course, of all the people in the room, I was the only one with twins. We had to go around the room to introduce ourselves and once my hubby announced we were having multiples, you could hear a big whoosh from everyone else. Also, everyone else was much further along then I was so I felt like a skinny-minnie.

One thing that did stink was the instructor kept singling me out, which I hated.

Next week a pediatrician is supposed to come and we get a tour of the maternity ward. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment