Friday, March 27, 2009

Peppermint Tea

I'm hoping this tea holds the secret to keeping the nausea away. We shall see.

Since late last week I've been dealing with the upset stomach and spending my entire days looking for relief. So far I've come to the conclusion that:

I need to constantly eat to keep my stomach happy
Dairy only makes things worse
Protein in the morning is a good thing

So the constant eating has made me gain, and will continue to make me gain god knows how much extra weight. I'm trying to make healthy choices, but sometimes my brain wants junk.

Hopefully this doesn't last to long...

2 comments:

  1. With my first pregnancy..I ate a lot of crystalized ginger. I got it at Whole Foods. It totally helped! And peanut butter & saltines. Within the first 9 weeks, because I didn't physically get sick, I gained a ton of weights. Whoops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginger is supposed to be very good for nausea (hence the ginger ale that people drink when sick) so you can buy ginger tea or if you're desperate, get some fresh ginger root, mash it up at the bottom of a cup and add hot water and honey and sip that.

    ReplyDelete