Monday, January 26, 2009

Chinese Horoscope

Hey - I just went to the Yahoo homepage and they had a special Chinese New Year horoscope - I was born in the year of the Snake (my least favorite animal)... but things are apparently looking on the bright side:

Snake Overview

The Snake has an incredibly favorable year ahead. The year of the Ox provides many opportunities for the Snake to fulfill long awaited career goals and achieve more than he/she ever imagined. Your wisdom and patience are tools that prove successful in all aspects of your life. Relationships could be taken to new heights and deep and meaningful friendships are acquired. This year proves to be one of action, the year that all of your planning and waiting pay off for you. The later months prove to be especially successful, tying a year of arduous work into an extremely blissful culmination.

1 comment:

  1. WOOO HOOO!! I think I am a snake also. I LOVE the last month's prediction. Here's to the snakes...just not in the grass! LOL

    ReplyDelete