Friday, January 23, 2009

TGIF! Let the weekend begin

This week draaagged on, but here we are at last - the end of the day Friday!

Last night DH and I tried to video my shot-taking with his fancy new phone (Blackberry Storm) but it crashed. So much for technology! Will try again tonight with the camera on the laptop if I can remember.

Went to accupuncture today, which although pretty pricey, has become a high point in my week. My accupuncturist is a lady named Mitzi - kind of funny to imagine a little old white lady practicing the ancient art of Asia, but hey whatever floats your boat! She travels to Taiwan every year to meet with her teacher. I asked her last week what her teacher is like (I envisioned an older gentleman - Mr. Myagi like) and I was correct!

I enjoy going because it gives me at least 20 minutes off peaceful relaxation. Even with all those needles sticking out of me (once they're in you really can't feel them). I try and picture my future with a baby involved - which is really hard to do since you can't picture what your baby will look like.

This weekend DH and I don't have too much going on - our house is on the market so our realtor is holding an open house on Sunday afternoon (pray that someone comes!) and we'll probably go to the movies. Saturday I think I'd like to visit my coworker's new condo. She's very excited since its her first house purchase. Lots to think about and do!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck at the open House!!! I am glad you are enjoying your acu. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there- MamaSoon gave me your info, and I am excited to follow along. I have a blocked profile b/c I have another blog my "real life" family and friends around the country follow. I didn't want the two blogs linked. http://ttc-wildride.blogspot.com/ Hopefully that will go through. I am NOT a techno person. :) Sounds like you are going to have a busy month! Good luck with selling your house. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Molly - I also found your blog thorugh MamaSoon's blog. I hope you'll find this as therapeutic as I do, blogging about IF and what is going on. I'm getting ready for another cycle as well at the end of February and I also do acupuncture. GL with all the shots and I am looking forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Guys!

    I'm new to this blogging thing and just realized I had a few comments! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete