Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Big Plan

So finally yesterday my RE called with the plan for the first few days of stims. So far I've been on 10iu's of Lupron since Jan 22nd.

Starting this Saturday I'll:

Take 150 Menopur/450 Follastim in the AM
Take 5 Lupron/Baby Aspirin in the PM

On Sunday I'll switch it up to take the same as above, but only in the PM. Monday is the same.

I asked why for that 1 day I'll take meds in the morning and the nurse said it was to jumpstart my ovaries. I also asked about my high as a kite left ovary. She said that it could become a problem down the road at ER if it stays there, but with all the follies building, it should be weighed down.

So I'll have my next check up on Tuesday AM. Let's hope for good things!

3 comments:

  1. GL with your cycle! My RE's have had my dosages split in the same sort of fashion - some just do all in the AM, some split between AM & PM and others just do PM only shots. I guess it just depends! Keep us posted on what is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOO HOOO!!! That is awesome! Keep up the good egg incubating work! :) I have my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news that you're getting to the stims part of the cycle! Who ever would have thought we would have wanted to get to the part with *more* injections but somehow, it seems like it heralds so much promise - new cycle, new chance to make better eggies, another opportunity to get pregnant...

    GL! I'll be following your progress closely!

    ReplyDelete