Tuesday, February 3, 2009

When You Least Expect It

Ah, so typical...

I had just called my RE's yesterday to report that AF was missing, and an hour later it magically appears!

So I went in this morning for my B/W & US (and shell out the remaining $9,100 that I owe) and they tell me since I'm doing a Luteal Phase cycle I won't be starting stims tonight - I'll be starting this Saturday unless the RE thinks otherwise.

Guess they like to bunch people together and have them start all at the same time. So now I'm looking at ER sometime around the 16th.

One note of concern was the little Russian sonographer, who when doing my US remarked how way high up my left ovary is. I asked - "is that bad?" and she didn't really respond. I do think I heard her say to the other nurse that my antral count was the same as last time - 14.

That's all for now - just waiting for RE to call back either today or tomorrow with instructions for starting meds.

TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. I think they just make note of the ovary position so they know where to look during retrieval. Us endo girls alwyas have them glued to the top or bottom or behind. One of the joys, I guess. LOL.

    ReplyDelete