Monday, February 16, 2009

Tomorrow is it

So ER is scheduled for tomorrow morning. I'm praying that my follies are fantastic this time and will all contain eggs and will all fertilize. (Wishful thinking).

I took my trigger at about 10PM last night and will have my procedure done around 8AM tomorrow. As of yesterday my biggest follie was just about 24mm and drops to around 11mm to the 7th smallest one. The nurses guess I'll have anywhere from 4-7 to work with - let's pray for closer to 7!

That's all from here - I'm waiting for the anesthesiologist to call today and I'm ready and raring to go.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!! How exciting!!! Good Luck Girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! May your follies all contain mature eggs that all fertilize! Keep us posted and I have crossed my fingers and toes for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. best of luck to you on your harvest tomorrow!!!! It helps me to remember it is quality rather than quantity (i know, easier said than done)
    I will be following and cheering you along the way!!!

    ReplyDelete