Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday Monday

Work for me lately is becoming crazier by the minute. Everyone seems to be in a bad mood and it's the busiest time of year here. On top of it all, I have a pregnant boss who is just plain nuts to begin with, and now the pregnancy has added another whole new layer of crazy. Everything she wants me to do has to be done now, now, now. It feels like I've been at a sprinting pace for weeks. Important to note that the crazy boss only works 3 days a week, and then only partial days - also her dad owns the company. Read what you will into this...

Luckily by next week (ER week) things should be quiet since one major event will be finished and I can focus on me. Also a good thing that I've picked up a few more accupuncture appointments to keep me calm. I really hope they are helping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment