Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Checkup No. 1

Morning -

Fresh from the RE's office, I'm feeling positive about things. I don't have any BW results yet (will get this afternoon along w/instructions for tonight) but my ultrasound looked good, well kind of...

My left ovary is overflowing with beautiful follies - 9 total. My right ovary has nothing going on at all. I want to say something similar to this happened before, but I can't remember which ovary wasn't working.

Let's hope that things pick up on the right side and I can eek out a few contenders.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I usually have one ovary completely outperform the other although it switches from IVF to IVF. More often than not, my right ovary is the one doing better which is no surprise since I am right handed. Hopefully something will happen on your right side and you end up with good numbers :)

    ReplyDelete