Monday, February 23, 2009

Maybe my first sign

This may turn out to be nothing, but yesterday and today I have felt extreme bitchiness at various points during the day. A sure fire sign of PMS, but maybe its to early for that.

Also, in a PIO rage last night (these shots are really killing me - I never had to take them before) I made my DH stick himself with an empty needle to be able to commiserate with me and understand the pain I'm in. He thought it wasn't that bad - I wanted to slap him. Bitchiness? YES!

Does anyone know if you can do serious damage with these shots? Friday nights shot was done by DH (who I thought did it to hard) and I spent the rest of the weekend in pain on that side. I did my own shot Saturday night and it didn't hurt so much. Maybe he hit a nerve or something? I worry that we're doing these in the wrong location.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Molly - I tried posting a comment yesterday but the blogger word verification was down.

    WOW I can't believe you made your DH stick himself with one of those cattle prods but yes, I think it may have increased his appreciation for what it is that we go through. Although, come to think of it, knowing that there is only 1 cattle prod shot makes it a heck of a lot different than knowing that this is the first of a series of shots over a 2 week period. Whatever - you are strong girl! I have never had to do those PIO shots but I have had the IM shots done for some stims. Hopefully the moodiness is heralding good things to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I tried yesterday too. OMG is that shot to your dh hilarious. sounds like things are goind so great! ONLY A few days left!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there - just wanted to let you know that I tagged you in my post today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GL tomorrow Molly! I wish you all the best and hope and pray that this cycle was the magic one!

    ReplyDelete