Monday, March 9, 2009

5 Weeks Down, 35 To Go

The wait between now and my first U/S feels like an eternity. I wish I could press a fast forward button and jump 10 days.

I also went to the RE's for one more bloodtest over the weekend. I didn't need to do it, but felt I needed that extra reassurance. So far so good, my level jumped up to 1650.

Still feeling the same side effects as before - tender bbs, peeing more often, AF-style cramps (although they seem to be less than last week). I've also noticed that I have an occasional hot flash - I had one last night around 12:30 AM, had a cramp and had to pee all at the same time. After I came back to bed I had a hard time falling back asleep. My bum area is so sore from all the PIO shots, I'm finding it hard to lie on my back in bed.

On a good note - I met up with my fellow IF'er Nadia yesterday for lunch and wandering around the maternity stores. She talked me into getting something so I got a pair of sweatpants. They look pretty similar to normal pants, so I figured what the heck. I did try on one of those pillows that MimiMaternity has to see what I'll look like later on, and even then I still wasn't as large as my friend. (She's having twins and is 6 months along). It was hilarious!

November 9th can't come soon enough.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you are doing well- um, minus the sore rear! I can't wait to see your little peanut!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just catching up but wanted to drop in quickly to say that I'm so happy for you that things are going well!

    ReplyDelete