Friday, March 6, 2009

Relocating to the state of Disbelief!

Maybe when we have our first ultrasound and I can see something in there, I'll really believe its true.

Everyone I tell (my closest friends and family who've followed along with my IF journey) is over the moon. My mom is already thinking about planning a shower! (She's nuts).

In all the excitement, DH and I are only taking it day by day, grateful that it hasn't all just fizzled away yet, like so many other past hopes.

This weekend I get together with a fellow IF-er who's now preggo with twins. I remember her telling me in the beginning she was also in denial. Maybe seeing her will help me think ahead to the future in a positive light. We'll see!

In other news, DH thinks my boobs are even larger (they are already huge) and I am noticing that I'm getting tired during the day. Now that I think of it, I haven't been to bed later than 9 all this week!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for big boobs!!! :) I bet the nervousness is crazy! This is your third time! Good luck girl!

    ReplyDelete