Thursday, March 12, 2009

One Week From Today

I wish I had the same remote control Adam Sandler had in that movie. I'd hit fast forward and jump to one week from right now where we'd just be leaving the RE's with our ultrasound report.

Already ahead of myself, I've scheduled an appt with my OB for next month. At that point I'll be 10 weeks along - crazy!!

Other than the waiting for time to fly, DH and I are also waiting to hear back on an offer that was made on our house. They bid low (not surprising) but we've countered back a couple of times, so I'm really hoping they've agreed to move forward! It would be fantastic to reduce our living expenses right now so we can save up for the little one in November. We shall see!

I can't tell if I'm just feeling really tired, or if I'm getting a cold since everyone around me is sick. I'm hoping its not the latter.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. things are really coming along. So will you move home when the house sells? So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the great betas :)

    I'm a random blogger and am 6w3d myself. Just wanted to say hello and congrats :)

    ReplyDelete