Monday, March 16, 2009

Be Careful What You Wish For

So last week I was lamenting how I wasn't feeling any of the typical preggo side effects - tiredness, nausea, etc. Starting on Saturday, I think things have begun to change...

Now, since the beginning I have had to get up in the middle of the night and pee (not normal for me) and have had trouble falling back asleep. Now I can add -

Tiredness (Saturday I slept all afternoon)
A little bit of nausea (feeling it right now)

I'm hoping these don't get too extreme and are short lived. This weekend is my busiest weekend at work where I'll be on my feet all day Sat - Tues at a big trade show. Fingers crossed I make it through each day without crashing.

3 days from today - #1 U/S. I really pray everything is OK and where it should be. I think they'll find only one sac in there, my DH thinks two. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment