Monday, March 2, 2009

Tiny ray of hope

Ok, so after the AF-style cramping all weekend and the beta looming tomorrow I decided to test at home this morning.

+++++++++++++++++

It took no time at all for the positive to show up - I used a Safeway Early HPT.

I'm excited, but trying to maintain a calmness b/c we all know there's a long way to go before I can relax.

I'll test again tomorrow morning and then go in for beta. I'm already thinking that something will show up and I'll probably go in for a second beta later on this week.

Keep our fingers crossed for good things to keep on happening!

4 comments:

  1. Yehawwwww!!!! Awesome news...
    Can't wait for your beta and to follow for the next nine months!!!!!! Congrats...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! That is so awesome!! And, since it took no time at all to show up, that means that the concentration was high so may both Walker and Texas Ranger stuck around??? GL to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! YEAH!!! How cool is that!?!?!?!? I am so excited for you. I can't believe the 2ww is almost done! Can't wait to read your post tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!! YAY!!!Can't wait for your beta tomorrow. Another endo success story :)

    ReplyDelete