Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bigger Ray of Hope

Yippee! I just got the call and my HCG levels are good (245), progesterone is good, estrogen is good. I go back on Thursday for the next bloodwork round.

I am totally bloated and have requested DH to bring me some Gatorade at lunch.

On a downward note - my beloved RE has left the practice! I couldn't believe it! The nurse just told me it was sudden, and he wanted to go in a different direction. My regular OB knows him pretty well, so I'll have to get the scoop when/if I make it to my first appointment.

Yeahh!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! YOu are my endo-hero!

    So, I'd like to take credit for this saying all the meds I gave you did the trick. LOL! :-)

    YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet! Congrats on going to CO!

    Everyone I tell (only my closest friends who've been following along the way) are super excited and I'm only feeling "cautiously optimistic". I guess all my past disappointments have made me more guarded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOO HOOO!! I am so excited for you. It has been so uplifting to read about your journey when you are going through it. YEAH!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! What a great beta! Congratulations!! This is the year of the baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That is wonderful news and you remind me that all of this craziness actually does work! Hope your beta on thurs goes well - keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete